Thursday, November 9, 2017

READ-A-THON: Xmas-a-thon


So, last year I tried to participate in one of these Christmas Read-a-thons and I failed completely. I shall try once again this year and I hope I do way better than last year.
This read-a-thon is hosted by the page Tuga-a-thon which is a portuguese page for portugueses readers. It will start on November 15th and will end on December 31th.
I'll try to complete as many challenges as possible and I really hope I don't fail again.

Here are the challenges:

  1. Read a book in which action is in a country with cold weather: The Hollow People by Brian Keaney
  2. Read a book about a family: Without Merit by Colleen Hoover
  3. Read a book with more than 400 pages: Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
  4. Read a Christmas Carol: The Night Before Christmas by Clement C. Moore
  5. Read a book and friend or family member has picked for you: Sword Art Online Progressive 01 by Reki Kawahara
  6. Read a book that resembles de images you saw in this video: Written in Red by Anne Bishop
  7. Create your own challenge: ‘’Read a book that you have on your TBR pile for more than 2 years’’: The Cracked Mirror by Brian Keaney
  8. Read a book with the opposite genre of the book you’re currently reading: CR: Scorched by Jennifer L. Armentrout; Opposite Genre Book: One of Us Is Lying by Karen M. MacManus
  9. Take a picture with your family where you can see your Christmas tree, gifts, lights and books so you can have de chance of winning a book.
I'll be leaving updates on my instagram page and at the beginning of December I'll leave one here.
Share:

4 comments:

  1. Senão souberes nada, senão avançares nas páginas para ver o que acontece é ainda melhor ;)

    ReplyDelete