Monday, November 30, 2015

DECEMBER TBR

HELLO MA LOVELYZ! *^*
So initially this was supposed to be my December+January TBR since my classes finish the 17th of December and I'm still on my exams month. BUT! Fear not because now this will only be my December TBR.

I'm going to try really hard to read all these books and probably I'll start to desperate when I start with the Infernal Devices. Look at those books, they're GINORMOUS!
And I still need to read City Of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments) by Cassandra Clary as well. Wish me luck because I'll need it!

Books List:
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare (The Mortal Instruments Series)
The Infernal Devices Trilogy by Cassandra Clare
Let it Snow
An Abundance of Katherines
Will Grayson, Will Grayson (all 3 by John Green)
Demonglass
Spell Bound (both by Rachel Hawkins - Hell Hall Trilogy)

Currently reading: 
A Bucket full of Awesome by Zainab T. Khan

Review coming soon *^*


Glad to write,
DomoMin (Brigida Afonso)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment