Thursday, March 17, 2016

FEBRUARY WRAP UP

HELLOOOOO EVERYONEEEEE!
Sorryyyyy for posting my February Wrap Up so late *hides in the corner*. I've been delaying and delaying this post several times. Why? I don't even know myself, probably laziness.

And before you think that the books in this pretty picture here in the left are the books I've read through the month of February, don't even get your hopes that high! I started 2nd semester of university in the beginning of February so I haven't been reading much (comparing to January).

So here are the books I've read during last month:

- Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
- The Runes Series by Ednah Walters

  1. Runes
  2. Immortals
  3. Seeress
  4. Witches
- Sweet Temptation by Wendy Higgins 
- Frigid by J. Lynn (Jennifer L. Armentrout)
- The Divisa Series by J. L. Weil

  1. Saving Angel
  2. Hunting Angel
  3. Chasing Angel
  4. Loving Angel
  5. Redeeming Angel
- Book 1 and 2 from the Neighbor Series by R. L. Mathewson 

  1. Playing for Keeps
  2. Perfection

So comparing to January I read way less but it still was a good month having in mind that I have classes, need to study and all those things y'all know.
Funny thing is that I have several books to read for my English Lit class and I still haven't read any of them. Such a nice student that I am. Don't follow my footsteps! 


Glad to write, 
DomoMin (Brigida Afonso)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment