Wednesday, January 3, 2018

BEST BOOKS OF 2017

As some of you may know, this wasn't my best reading year. My goodreads challenge was 150 and I only managed 100 books. Also, I challenged myself to read a couple of book before 2017 ended and I failed just like I failed the Xmas-a-thon challenge. But I still want to bring you guys my favorite books os 2017 because those are the one that made the year good even if I failed in every challenge.


Have you read any of these books? If yes, which were you favorite?
Let's see if can manage reading all the books I want plus some review requests that I already have piling up.

Let 2018 be a better reading year.


Share:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your favorite books from last year. It's given me some good ideas of books I should read that I've been meaning to pick up for the longest time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a couple more books I wanted to add to the list but I didn't want to make this post like a grocery list so these are only some of them. Hope you end up reading some of the mentioned.

      Delete